Robert J. Im
Robert Im's practice includes a diverse range of civil and business litigation, with a particular focus on real estate, mortgage, and construction. He also has prior experience in wrongful termination matters including violations of FEHA and ERISA.
Robert has experience in various stages of civil litigation and places an emphasis on being efficient and practical in his approach to case management and resolution. Just as importantly, he strives to make sure he exceeds his client's expectations and find optimal outcomes to any obstacle that may arise.
Professional & Community Activities
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association, Member
- International Association of Korean Lawyers, Member
- Mortgage Banking & Finance
- Mortgage Servicer Litigation
- Real Estate
- J.D., 2014, University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.A., 2010, Sociology, University of California, Irvine
- State Bar of California